Copyright infringement

Zany Progressive responds to notices of alleged copyright infringement as per our Terms of Service and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. Please note that we require a valid and complete DMCA notice from the copyright holder or authorized representative before removing content.

Are you making a copyright claim or reporting an attribution issue?

If you are the copyright owner, you’ll need to file a request under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Don’t worry, we’ve got a form for that.

File a DMCA request